- Great opportunity for a cyber-security focused Systems Admin
- Iconic family owned & operated brand, fulltime, in a secure industry
- Positive & supportive environment & development pathways
- Competitive Salary circa $100-$130k + Super
About Kennards Self Storage
We are a family owned and operated business across Australia and New Zealand positioning for continued growth, expansion and the delivery of technology driven initiatives.
At Kennards Self Storage we are passionate about our brand, our customers and our people. We work hard, have fun and are ready for a motivated and dynamic individual to join our progressive team and organisation.
About the Opportunity
We have a fantastic opportunity for a full-time cyber-security focused Systems Administrator. This position plays a star role in integrating security and operations across platforms, identify, people and service.
You will administer, operate, secure, manage and run point on systems and cyber-security initiatives. As part of a multi skilled team, the role moves between desktop, applications, network, infrastructure, project management, delivery and technology partners.
- At least five years’ experience as a System Administrator, or two years in senior system administrator role.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in Microsoft infrastructure technologies (WinSrv, Active Dir, Azure & 365 Administration, SCCM, Exchange, SQL and PowerShell)
- Strong security foundation, across firewalls, intrusion detection / prevention, vulnerability management, pen testing, email and web filters, data loss protection & app whitelisting.
- Experience with compliance and security frameworks (Essential 8 and PCI)
- Experience with Azure AD including SSO and interfacing native & 3rd party services.
- ITIL and industry best practices, strong oral and written communication skills.
- We Offer:
- Dynamic and diverse work environment
- Ability to develop and grow
- Engaged culture, fun is encouraged and embraced
- Generous package based on knowledge and experience
We also encourage those looking to make the ‘next step’. If you’re ambitious, might have some untapped potential and willing to learn, please apply.
To learn more about Kennards Self Storage go to: www.kss.com.au
To learn more about our culture and workplace go to https://www.kss.com.au/about-us/team-up-with-kennards
Applications close 5pm Monday 15th July 2022