- Competitive Salary $70-75K
- Opportunity to be mentored and developed
- Permanent full-time position in a secure industry
- Work in a positive and supportive environment
- Applications and infrastructure support
- Grow your career alongside our growing company
Service desk (levels 1-2) experienced, switched on and energetic person needed for a busy role supporting users at all levels, across applications and infrastructure.
Who We Are
We are a family owned and operated business across Australia and New Zealand positioning for continued growth, expansion and the delivery of technology driven initiatives.
At Kennards Self Storage we are passionate about our brand, our customers and our people. We work hard, have fun and are ready for a motivated and dynamic individual to join our progressive team and organisation.
Joining our Technology team, you will be the primary service desk contact (levels 1- 2), supporting our retail locations and end users across the business. You will support a diverse range of software applications, hardware, and infrastructure, underpinned by continuous improvement and memorable user experience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Triage incoming tickets, perform general problem solving, assist with a diverse range across software applications, hardware, and infrastructure -escalates as necessary.
- Onboarding new people (deploy equipment, provision accounts, handover) delivering a memorable experience.
- Providing customer focused technical support across the company.
- Installing & configuring computer hardware, software, networks, printers &scanners.
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience working in a Service Desk or Desktop Support role - level 1 & 2.
- Solid experience in Microsoft technologies, 365, Windows OS, AD &Teams
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Well developed, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities, manage workload and exercise sound judgment
- Dynamic and diverse work environment
- Ability to develop and grow
- Engaged culture, fun is encouraged and embraced
- Generous package based on knowledge and experience
- Phone and Laptop
We also encourage those looking to make the ‘next step’. If you’re ambitious, might have some untapped potential and willing to learn, please apply.
To learn more about Kennards Self Storage go to: www.kss.com.au
To learn more about our culture and workplace go to https://www.kss.com.au/about-us/team-up-with-kennards
Applications Close 5pm Monday 27th July 2022