Opportunity to join Australia's largest Self Storage operator
Don't Confuse Storage for Warehousing!!!
We are a retail store looking for Sales Super Stars
- Be part of an environment where good performance is recognised
- Benefit from comprehensive training and development
Kennards Self Storage is passionate about our brand, our customers and our people. We offer the opportunity to make a difference by empowering our people to take responsibility and ownership of their roles.
We currently have an opportunity for a self motivated Full Time Centre Manager at our Thornleigh centre.
The position of Centre Manager is one of taking ownership of the operational and sales outcomes for the centre, while always promoting the 'can do' culture of success and results.
We are looking for a sales champion. You will get a buzz from finding the right solution for our customers and moving them in. Not afraid of knockbacks you will be focused on our sales leads and reservations as a key daily responsibility.
In this role you need to be able to set the objectives for your Assistant Manager monitor all sales opportunities, managing existing customer relationships and centre presentation to the highest standards for our customers.
You may have experience in sales, retail or hospitality and like working in small teams and on your own. We provide comprehensive training all we need is your love of people, energy and can do attitude. We can make you a Self Storage Super Star.
Some key points to help you decide about the role
- Previous experience in a sales environment 3+ years
- A passion for customer service
- Experience role that involved commercial decisions
- Experience in coaching and leading others
- Experience in implementing business improvements
- Enthusiasm and Self Motivation
- Results focused
What's in it for you?
Ongoing training & development to encourage skill development
- Two weeks full time training at the commencement of the position and ongoing training
- The opportunity to earn excellent financial rewards and recognition whilst being part of a successful and fantastic team;
This role may involve regular and ongoing weekend work.
If you have a 'can do' constructive attitude and a desire for self development, with a passion for sales, we would love to hear from you!
What's it like to work for Kennard's?
What our team say about us...